Products liability is an area of personal injury law that focuses on dangerous and defective products. The New York products liability attorneys at the Law Office of Risman & Risman, P.C. are well versed in the complexities of New York products liability law. Our firm represents plaintiffs in New York who have been seriously or fatally matters against corporations or manufacturers that have placed profit motive over consumer safety, resulting in the sale or manufacture of unsafe products. The term “products” for these legal purposes covers a wide range of categories, including:
- Machinery and tools
- Medicine and drugs, e.g., Vioxx, Celebrex, Yazmine, Othro evra, Bextra, Accutane, Phentermine, Parlodel, Oxycontin, Pyridostigmine Bromide and other prescription and non-prescription drugs
- Medical devices
- Food and tobacco
- Toxic chemicals and substances, such as benzene, asbestos, mold and pesticides
- Autos and other motor vehicles, including trucks and motorcycles
- Automobile accessories, such as tires, seat belts, airbags and child car seats
- Household products and appliances
- Toys and recreational equipment
Our attorneys have developed relationships with professionals with expertise in product safety and engineering that enable us to evaluate and, if warranted, prosecute these claims in New York courts. Paying careful attention to detail and thoroughly researching the legal and technical aspects of your case allows our firm to aggressively represent you, the consumer, against the corporations and their representatives.
The products liability attorneys at the Law Office of Risman & Risman, P.C. are eager to help and discuss your concerns with you. There is no charge for the consultation. Please feel free to call us at (212) 233-6400 or contact us online.